Would you like to Volunteer?
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM PROCEDURES
2021 - 2022 SCHOOL YEAR
To become a Volunteer with the Victor Valley Union High School District, you must have a valid Driver’s License or State issued ID and Social Security Card, be fingerprinted by the FBI and DOJ (paid by volunteer) and a clear TB test (paid by volunteer).
STEPS TO BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
1. Pick up Volunteer Program Request Form at site in which you wish to volunteer, or fill it out here print it and bring it in
2. Complete Volunteer Request Form and have signed by Principal
3. Return form to Danika Williams, Classified Personnel, by appointment ONLY at the District Office, Building 1, 16350 Mojave Drive, Victorville, CA.
a. Schedule an appointment by calling 760.955.3201 ext. 10207 or by email at DWilliams@vvuhsd.org
b. Be sure to bring a valid Driver’s License and Social Security Card
c. Get a clear TB test ($20 (at last quote) at San Bernardino County Health Department or personal physician)
4. Fingerprinting ($65 - $84 depending on location. Fingerprint clearance may take up to 30 days or longer.
5. Picture for ID Badge (after clearances are received and you have been contacted to return to the district offices to finish the process)
Have any questions? Please contact Family Engagement Liaison Brianna Richardson at (760) 955-2530, ext. 45123 for more information.