TAY Mental Health and Homeless Services
Victor Community Support Services Transitional Age Youth Center (TAY) offers many services for individuals ages 16-25 including individual and group therapy, medication support services, homeless youth services, and independent living skills training.
TAY serves youth who:
• Experience emotional trouble
• Frequent visits to hospitals
• Are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless caused by out-of-home placement
• Are aging out of foster care, mental health or juvenile justice system
• Have co-occurring disorders
• Are either un-served, under-served or inappropriately served
• Are under 200% of the federal poverty level
• Orientation for new members is held every Monday starting at 1:30 p.m. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Individual orientations are available by appointment only.
Referrals are accepted from:
• All community agencies
• An individual who wants to self-refer
Homeless Youth Services:
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 – 10 a.m.
Included: Shower (Hygiene Bag), Laundry (Washer & Dryer) Clothes, Hot/Cold Meals & Resources
Check out www.victor.org for more information on Victor Family Services.
TAY is located at 14360 St. Andrews Drive, Suite 11, Victorville, CA 92395
Call (760) 243-5417; TTY user dial 7-1-1
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.