Family Engagement Center
Welcome to the CIMS
Family Engagement Center!
The Family Engagement Center at CIMS was created to provide parents with the resources they need to keep their children safe and successful. The center is located in the front office, providing support with AERIES, free meal applications, volunteering opportunities and parenting tips. For more information, please contact Family Engagement Brianna Richardson at (760) 955-2530, ext. 45123.
Stay in the Loop!
CIMS Families - Did you know there are a variety of ways you can stay updated with the latest news and happenings on campus? Here are different ways you can stay abreast of current events at CIMS.
1) Google Calendar - Our Cougar Calendar is updated daily with the latest events on campus, including sporting events, minimum days, Coffee with the Principal, field trips, senior class events and much more. CLICK HERE.
2) Twitter Feed - Be sure to follow @cims_vvuhsd for the latest daily bulletin items, news and announcements from Cobalt Institute of Math and Science. You can download the Twitter app directly from your smartphone, or simply check it daily online. Our Twitter Feed is also available for viewing on the home page of our website!
3) Facebook - Follow us on Facebook for the latest photos, news, and events going on at school. FOLLOW US.
4) Weekly Newsletter - Each month, the Family Engagement Center at CIMS emails a monthly newsletter, highlighting important information, staff and class news, student accomplishments, field trips and much more.
5) Automated Phone Calls - Please make sure your current phone number is on file with the school. We send home automated phone calls about important events in both English and Spanish.
We hope these modes of communication are helpful to our CIMS families. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns on how we can better communicate with you, please call Family Engagement Liaison, Brianna Richardson at (760) 955-2530, ext. 45123 or e-mail BRichardson@vvuhsd.org